From a new acquisition in Mississippi to a new ASC in Texas, here are eight orthopedic ASC updates Becker's has reported on in the last 30 days.
1. Montecito Medical acquired a 49,500-square-foot medical office building in Flowood, Miss., that is leased to Capital Ortho and its ASC.
2. An orthopedic ASC opened on the Dallas-based Medical City Spine Hospital campus.
3. St. George (Utah) Regional Hospital opened an orthopedic and urology ASC.
4. Mercy Hospital will construct a 13,500-square-foot ASC in Durango, Colo. with orthopedic specialists.
5. Calko Medical Center in Brooklyn, which includes Brooklyn Surgery Center and its orthopedic ASC, was acquired for $81.5 million.
6. Bienville Orthopedic Specialists reopened its Gautier, Miss., orthopedic ASC following a 25,000-square-foot expansion.
7. Essentia Health opened an orthopedic and eye ASC in Duluth, Minn.
8. Ground was broken for the CedarCrest Surgery Center, a 30,000-square-foot orthopedic and sports medicine speciality ASC in Altoona, Wis.