Here are five gastroenterology- and endoscopy-focused ASCs that have opened or have plans to open that Becker's has reported on since April 12:
1. Southwell Gastroenterology-Lowndes, owned by Tifton, Ga.-based Southwell health system, cut the ribbon on its new office and ASC in Valdosta, Ga.
2. United Memorial Medical Center in Batavia, N.Y., is planning a gastroenterology ASC as part of an almost $40 million expansion project.
3. Glendale, Ariz.-based Arrowhead Endoscopy Center is under construction and set to open this summer.
4. Mullica Hill, N.J.-based Inspira Health is building an outpatient endoscopy center.
5. Orlando (Fla.) Health Digestive Health Institute Gastroenterology opened a gastroenterology-focused ASC, Lakeview Surgery Center, in southwest Orlando.