Here are five medical office building transactions totaling $268.5 million that Becker's has reported on since Aug. 24:
1. Mountain View, Calif.-based El Camino Health purchased a medical office complex in San Jose, Calif., for $19.5 million.
2. Physicians Realty Trust, through a joint venture with Dallas-based MedProperties Realty Advisors, acquired Calko Medical Center in New York City for $81.5 million.
3. A Raleigh, N.C., medical office building was sold for $11.3 million, nearly twice what it sold for in 2019.
4. The Cherry Hill (N.J.) Office Center, a 185,000-square-foot medical office complex with five buildings, was sold by Lakewood Equity for $21.4 million.
5. A four-building medical office portfolio with properties in Mission Viejo, Calif. was bought for $134.8 million.