Here are four new cardiology ASCs that were announced or opened this month:
1. Dothan, Ala.-based Southeast Health Medical Center opened an ASC, the Southeast Health Surgery Clinic, in the building formerly occupied by the Southeast Health Neuro Spine Center. The ASC will offer four surgical specialties, including cardiothoracic, general, vascular and neurosurgery.
2. New York City-based NYU Langone Health plans to open an ASC in the 260,000-square-foot Garden City, N.Y.-based Sears building with radiology, women's imaging, cardiology, pediatrics, obstetrics/gynecology, orthopedics and geriatrics.
3. The University of California San Diego Health opened a two-story clinic specializing in cardiovascular care. The clinic will provide care for general cardiology, electrophysiology, interventional cardiology, heart failure, adult congenital heart disease, blood draws and stress testing.
4. Mount Clemens, Mich.-based McLaren Macomb is set to open its largest medical office building to date; it will house McLaren's first outpatient surgery center. Physician care at the location will be anchored by McLaren health specialists, with specialists in heart rhythm, spine and pain management and neurology working on site.
1. Rancho Mirage (Calif.) Hospital, part of Eisenhower Health, is investing $156 million into the construction of a four-story cardiology ASC and an expansion of its cardiology pavilion.
2. Johnson City, Tenn.-based Ballad Health opened an outpatient cardiology clinic at the Norton (Va.) Community Hospital Healthplex.
3. McLeod Health opened a new medical office building on its Seacoast campus in Little River, S.C. The new medical office building will house McLeod Orthopedics Seacoast, McLeod Cardiology Associates and McLeod Cardiac Rehabilitation.
4. Altamonte Springs, Fla.-based AdventHealth broke ground on a medical office building on its Daytona Beach (Fla.) campus. The first floor will house AdventHealth cardiac rehabilitation clinic and a surgical clinic for North Florida Surgeons. The second floor will house a cardiology clinic for Cardiology Physicians Group, and the third floor will house an all-specialty ASC.