Here are seven gastroenterology practices that have opened or have plans to open that Becker's has reported on during the second quarter of 2022:
1. Denton-based North Texas GI Associates opened a second practice in Highland Village, Texas.
2. Southwell Gastroenterology-Lowndes, owned by Tifton, Ga.-based Southwell health system, cut the ribbon on its new office and ASC in Valdosta, Ga.
3. United Memorial Medical Center in Batavia, N.Y., is planning a gastroenterology ASC as part of an almost $40 million expansion project.
4. Southlake, Texas-based GI Alliance is leasing a 12,400-square-foot space to open a practice in Little Rock, Ark.
5. Evansville, Ind.-based Deaconess Health System opened a $35.7 million gastrointestinal specialty center.
6. University of California San Diego Health opened a gastrointestinal and digestive clinic in a shopping mall.
7. Orlando (Fla.) Health Digestive Health Institute Gastroenterology opened a gastroenterology-focused ASC, Lakeview Surgery Center, in southwest Orlando.