Becker's has reported on nine ASC openings in April.
- San Bernardino, Calif.-based SAC Health purchased a former Wells Fargo regional headquarters for over $35 million, with plans to establish an ASC.
- Cullman (Ala.) Regional Medical Center has begun the approval process to construct an ASC at Hartselle (Ala.) Health Park.
- The Metrodora Institute, a multidisciplinary medical and research center with an ASC has opened.
- Comprehensive Surgical Care held a ribbon cutting ceremony for its newest ASC in Reno, Nev.
- Pompano Beach, Fla.-based South Florida Same Day Surgery Center has opened.
- Arlington, Va.-based Anderson Orthopedic Clinic is opening an orthopedic ASC in Oxon Hill, Md.
- Physician-owned specialty group Nexus Health broke ground on a three-story, 95,000-square-foot outpatient specialty medical office building.
- Real estate developer NexCore Group broke ground on the new Westfield (Ind.) Ambulatory Surgery Center and Westfield Medical Office Building.
- New York City-based NYU Langone Health opened the Joseph S. and Diane H. Steinberg Ambulatory Care Center.